A friend of Calvin and mine, Melissa Elva Ramirez, saw Mark for acupuncture treatments some years ago. She suggested that it might help Calvin's shoulder heal and gave us Heaven Sent's phone number and address. Last Friday, I drove around town to see if I could find your location. When I did, I pulled up to the curb and thought I would take a photo so that when I made an appointment for Calvin, he'd find it more easily. I didn't want to take the picture through my windshield, so I stepped out of the car. It was about 9:15 in the morning, and the sun was just over your roof, so I was shooting into the sun.
When I looked on my phone, the picture looked very dark, nearly black, and I thought, "Well, this may not turn out very well," but snapped the photo anyway. Later, when I looked at the picture, I was astonished to see this lovely streak of light coming from the heavens and crossing across your location front. When I enlarged the photo on my phone, I saw that the light went right across the sign: Heaven Sent, Melinda Herns.
I took it as a good sign and called to make an appointment for Calvin with Mark. After his session, Mark suggested that you could help put Calvin's shoulder back in place. Amazingly, you had a cancelation and were able to see him immediately. That sounded like music to our ears because Calvin had suffered from his shoulder for over six weeks, and both pain reduction and healing has been frustratingly slow. After his sessions at Heaven Sent, Calvin felt more optimistic than he had in weeks and, more importantly, he was more pain-free than he had been at any time since this started.
Thank you for sharing your healing skills with us, for giving us hope, and for truly being, Heaven Sent.
Hello Heaven Sent Clients,
We are so happy to inform you that Heaven Sent Massage Therapy and Acupuncture will be re-opening on May 26th 2020 in accordance with Governor Greg Abbott’s Executive Order. We know that the last few weeks have been difficult, and we are greatly looking forward to getting back to helping our clients address their physical and mental health needs!
There will be some new requirements and protocols in place to help ensure that we keep our clients and staff safe when we return.
1. Clients will be asked to call (979) 297-0270 when they arrive for their appointments for further direction about whether they can enter the reception area or remain in their vehicles until called.
2. No walk-in clients will be accepted—all appointments must be scheduled in advance.
3. No more than two clients at a time in the waiting area
4. Please do not bring additional people to your appointment, as the waiting area space will be restricted.
5. All clients will have their temperatures checked and will be asked to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire prior to receiving services. We ask that if you are not feeling well, please stay home and consult your medical professional for guidance about potential COVID-19 testing.
6. Please wear a facial covering upon entering the building.
7. Clients will be asked to wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer prior to their appointment.
Please note that all surfaces in treatments rooms are already disinfected between clients, but additional disinfecting will be implemented for common area surfaces such as door handles, light switches and countertops. There will be additional time between clients to allow for enhanced sanitization practices. The world has changed a great deal since we last saw you, so please be patient with us as we learn to adapt to new circumstances. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon!